JR, You and all of us knew they were "turds"!  Don't know what
Jacobsen knew, or "thought" he knew.  I can't believe that he, also
being a barrister, didn't see through the "smoke and mirrors" plan,
they SOLD to the City.  I think the Council thought, like many of us
thought, that As.Part., was the salvation, for the City.  I believe if
the City had hired on contingency, people like Dan and Oak, to at
least oversee the partners, things may have moved more swiftly, the
City would have gotten more bang for thier buck, or hell, hired oak
and dan, in the first place, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
 If you're not in planned development, us novices, to what's commonly
know as "re-development", wouldn't feel like lambs, taken to the
slaughter.

God Bless those, who have taken the time out for our kids this year
and kudos, to Dep. Mayor Bruno, Asst. City Manager, J. Famularo, the
Pop Warner and Varsity football coaches, The Little League Baseball's
administration, you out there who donate your money and your time, the
members of the school board, who give of themselves tirelessly,
against a state that sends in their "goons", to oversee a duly elected
board of the people.  God give you the strength, to see any forseeable
problems.  Without the people of this City, coming together, in spite
of our petty differences, we can't make it, so from the Book,
"Everything, I Learned, I Learned in Kindergarten", "Let's Hold Hands
and Stick Together"!  That's for all in AP and those thoughtful
people, who love this place and don't live here!

Want to take the time to wish you all, a very Happy New Year!
See you in the "funny papers", as they say!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"