From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2008 10:57:48 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: any work on the 72 hours?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "John C. LiDestri" <john@> wrote:
>
> > Is anyone aware of whether or not the city has a list of all of the
> > 70 or so people under contract and their contact information?
> >

> cut out the sales people who "had a contract" and anyone else who was
> on the "inside"....
>
> subpoena....

John, I sent you a private email regarding Metro's promising return of
deposits for any who want them. I am told the money is safe.

I can't say much now, but the final word on the Esperanza may not have
yet been written. All I will say that the way Metro has handled the
halting of the work was wrong. They have been silent with the public
and the city. The credit problems out there are real. That I know
without Metro.

So without giving up anything, maybe we are a little, and I mean a
little, patient with Metro. Perhaps we can salvage something here.

Be a better friend, newshound, and