--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Its not Asbury Partners.
> The responsibility lays 'squarely' on the City Council.
> Any blame/praise/etc should be directed there.

Which is why the good advice you oft give does not get heard. Too many
in this town are mired in the muck of assessing blame. That's why you
simply spin your tires and go nowhere. Not for me.

Quite frankly, it does not matter who is to blame. What is, is. Learn
to see opportunity when it stares you in the face. You will ge nowhere
trying to rub someone's face in the dirt.