> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernerapnj@>
wrote:

> > Its not Asbury Partners.
> > The responsibility lays 'squarely' on the City Council.
> > Any blame/praise/etc should be directed there.
>
> Which is why the good advice you oft give does not get heard. Too
many
> in this town are mired in the muck of assessing blame. That's why
you
> simply spin your tires and go nowhere. Not for me.
>
> Quite frankly, it does not matter who is to blame. What is, is.
Learn
> to see opportunity when it stares you in the face. You will ge
nowhere
> trying to rub someone's face in the dirt.

I was not suggesting any 'dirt rubbing' as you put it, just
clarifying where the ultimate responsibility is.

Ageed, lets move forward, however we must not fool ourselves into
believing that no mistakes have been made to this point, lest we
repeat them.

When I actually get a call or email asking for advice then I'll
believe the culture has changed.

Werner