Dorf- Sorry I ruffled your feathers, as well as others. This began
merely bc I was put off by something you said about your wife not
wanted to come to AP.That's it. I never intended to start a debate
about who was a true Asbury Parker. I was just surprised by the
statement since you are so vocal and since you said yourself on your
website to sell those condos, "Come to Asbury Park. Not to visit. But
to live." That's it. Oh- if you intend on really using that site
again, you may want to delete The Shores, as that building has burned
down.