Dorf could be the Messiah of Asbury Park for all I know. I originally
made comment about one of his comments that clearly touched a nerve.
There must be some history on this message boards re:
outsiders/insiders. I honestly could not give a crap about who wants
to call themselves an Asbury Parker. For all his passion I hope he
does come live here one day.

And,I have no balls, brass or otherwise as I am a woman.

Anyway, perhaps we could talk about more productive topics such as...
Any suggestions for how to make my neighborhood safe? Do neighborhood
watches here work at all? As you know, we had a shooting on my street
(6th) on Christmas Eve, and while I always walked around before, I am
not walking after dark now. I ahve never had a problem myself, but the
fact that some innocent person would be shot like that is so
frightening.

Or, has anyone been successful challenging their taxes...

Or, does anyone have any insight as to when the burned out Shores will
be torn down, if ever. Or how to get info on that?