I hope you aren't asking the Council to act impetuously.

We've seen grand plans before.

I go back to Dan Sciannemeo's first post about this as to making
sure the plan is backed by money and deadlines.

Measure twice, cut once as the carpenters like to say.

So long as those two issues are in order (along with the strongest
default provision known to lawyers), after that you get the hell out
of AP/MM's way and let it roll.