I agree and I'm on AP/MM's side.

However last time all I asked for at the start was M.D. Sass Group
of Companies on the Redevelopers Agreement, and I didn't get it.

This time all I ask for is:

1.  Proof of financing

2.  Deadlines

3.  A serious default clause

It will take one day of negotiation to get those things.

Then I say get the hell out of their way.

Disband the TRC and all "pretty committee" aspects of the Planning
Board.

<justifiedright@> wrote:

> > I hope you aren't asking the Council to act impetuously.
> >
> > We've seen grand plans before.
>

> You always make good points - but this time, you have seen action.
like it or not, control of
> the boardwalk and land is control of one group with a big
investment.  Granted until last year