I agree, my kids love them, but they are a "luxury" if your asking me.
They would be great to have if we had a bunch of money to spend and
wanted to impress the tourists, or had crowds of people, like NYC. I
think that the Police Dept. could have spent their money on something
more usefull for what we have to deal with today. Bicyle cops can
cover more ground, get their with resonable stealth, and cost alot
less.

Greg

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "abbee brandsema" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>