> > allow me to share with you my recommendation at a recent Council
> > Meeting.
> > Background - Everything done so far is the foundation for a very
> > large highrise - foundations, design, etc. The lower levels that
are
> > just appearing are designed to be parking levels.
> >
> > Make a deal with Metro, or whoever steps into their shoes, to
> > complete the parking levels for use and allow them to retain the
> > residential right for the future.
> >

> We are considering that. Be patient.

Dan:
Are you saying that there is a plan to consider completing the
parking garage for use as a public commercial parking facility,
while possibly selling the air rights for residential development in
the future.  What happens to the parking requirements if 224 units
are built on top?  Where will those 448 spaces be located?  Will the
commercial spaces be reverted to the residential development or will
448 additional residential spaces be placed on higher levels with
the height of the building being raised while still keeping the
public commercial spaces?
Bob