Tillieisdead (the bike guy who use to be on the BW) a daily, negative
post-er on app.com left the following post....

"Anybody hear about the stabbing murder on 5th today yet?"

I have been checking app.com but I have not seen anything yet.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "John C. LiDestri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>