I posted his comment not so much to comment on Tillie (although I
agree with you except he said that the store is closed bc he is
expanding), but to respond to the first post here stating that
something was going on on 5th. I do not know that someone got
murdered on 5th, but I saw that and I guess it is a possibility.

<fancypaaantz@>