Do you know why the 5th Avenue Pavillion is the only piece of
architecture of that kind at the shore?  Do you know why there are
no more HoJo's with that style of architecture in America?

Because no one likes it anymore.  It's ugly.

Move on.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>