--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Remember the 'Troll Guy' - white hair and long white beard - used to
> walk around with a big grin following the power/telephone lines with
> his eyes. Ah the 70s/80s
>
> Werner

Take away the 'net, and that just be some of us.

My "favorite" was Danny aka the birdman - a "savant" or autistic or
whose claim to fame was birthdates - who else would walk up to you and
say "happy birthday" or tell you grandmother's birthday?

At least we kept him in clean clothes and fed since all he got in his
hell hole were bologna sandwiches.