I should have learned my lesson about taking on the clergy last time I
tried that.

Have it your way.

Since the general readership of the Press doesn't know the name
the "The Barcelona," and doesn't know that it is a brand new,
expensive, beachfront luxury condominium, then I guess the
comment "we're living in the back of the bus" wasn't an attempt to
make people think that the bigots and segregationists of Asbury Park
has put upon and oppressed the Reverend so that he is forced to live
in a subsidized tenement.

My bad.

I guess the comment by the merchant that he didn't make it because
he "isn't gay" was evidence of a wonderfully inclusive state of mind.

Yes, you are all right.  It was another wonderful piece by the Asbury
Park Press that really shows who we are and makes the community look
just swell.  It was literally dripping with respect for diversity and
fairness.

Good grief.