This morning, demolition crews are on site at the Flamingo Hotel. Does
anybody know why this viable building is being demolished? And why
aren't the horrid bungalows directly across the street being demolished?
And what's the status of The Met Hotel. It's a rotting, dangerous mess.
I guess we do live in bizzarro world. Perfectly good hotel gets demo'd
while abandoned eyesores are left to rot away. Makes no sense at all.