Looks like the Flamingo demolition will be started today.
Is anybody else disturbed by this. Now, I'm not saying that it's an
architectural gem or
anything like that...but, it's a viable business being torn down for no good
reason at all.
Same goes for those apts. mentioned below. Here we have a person with a great
apt, great
location and great price being moved away. Why? Why is that apt. building
vacant? I
suppose it will be demo'd as well. So now we are losing the last affordable
apts by the
ocean and a viable hotel. Meanwhile, rotting bungalows continue to sit there.
The Metropolitan will contain to rot away and be a danger to my neighborhood.
Makes no
sense at all.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Werner, I didn't realize that,  I will call today.  But they already
> said they'd
relocate me, but where is the question.  Nothing they've showed me is equal to
where I
am, and yesterday they told me about the pipes and all my precious possessions.
 think I'm
being pressured to move?

=========