Thanks Werner, I didn't realize that,  I will call today.  But they already
said they'd relocate me, but where is the question.  Nothing they've showed me
is equal to where I am, and yesterday they told me about the pipes and all my
precious possessions.  think I'm being pressured to move?

  Shangazi

wernerapnj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, kyangazi denson <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello Group:
>
> As the very LAST resident on 5th & Kingsley, I need an apt
ASAP. Even though my lease ends 5/31/08, Asbury Partners turned
the water off in the building citing pipe/leaks etc. And all I could
think of was the Senior Citizen's building on the BW.

I would contact Code Enforcement immidiately - turning of services
to an occupied building is illegal and will get them in 'hot water'
in short order.

If they can prove the building is 'unfit' they will have to relocate
you at their expense.

Werner

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!