Your right. It's all clean. It's all wonderful. It's all good.
But, what happens when it becomes like Red Bank. Too expensive to live in.
I know quite a few people that lived in Red Bank for years, even decades, and
they
simply can't afford to own a home and live there any more. Same goes for a few
renters
that watched their rent go thru the roof.
Yes, it'll be great for those who can afford it...but what about everybody else?
Are we destined to be a city where the $22 burger becomes a norm?
That's all i'm talking about. The redevelopment rewards people with money. I'll
endlessly
harp on the fact that the redevelopment of the boardwalk does nothing for the
kids and
average income people of Asbury Park. They are just going to become spectators
on the
sidelines, watching but not participating.