I just quoted the press article..  But since you brought it up, no, I
don't think "they" will ever tear it down.  They put up their new containers
right around the MM building.  If they had planned on removing it, they would
have done so already.  The ideal spot for the container would have been in the
corner (where MM is).  No ones moving anything at this point!
     But of course, weather MM "herself" will remain there forever is
questionable.  I know her family has been running the place for the last few
years now, will they continue?