You should have asked her for the next winning lottery number. That would be a
gift!

--- On Tue, 7/1/08, fancypaaantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: fancypaaantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: RIP Madam Marie
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 7:55 PM

I got a reading a few years ago for kicks and giggles and it was with
one of her granddaughters I believe. Hey, she said I would soon meet
my husband and I did shortly therafter, so maybe they all do have
a "gift." :)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, charlie <oceanchuck@ ...> wrote:

>      I forgot where i read that about the lease, but I knew that as
well.  She had a very good lease, insanely cheap for some reason..
She did good.  Her grand daughters were gifted with the "power" I read
a few years ago.  Since their, as well as Marie's location in OT was
torn down a few years ago, I wonder where their location is?  Or is
the boardwalk location truly it?  I know a lot of physics work out of
their house.