> If you come to the beach with your family and you want to do stuff
al day and can't afford or
> don't want to stay over....someone sent this question in. When you
can answer YES to it, they
> you get it what tourism is all about.
>
> THE QUESTION:
>
> My family and I are planning on visiting your beach this weekend.
Are there any bathroom
> and changing facilities at any of your beaches?

Which is the missing piece of the puzzle that is so needed. Reportedly
that was to be provided in the 2nd ave beach club which is now on
hold. I think the city has to force these facilities to be in place
for next season.

You can see the increase in daily beach badges by families. Lockers,
showers and changing rooms that you charge for would add a new bunch
of visitors.