BINGO!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      Hi pawprint,
>
>      Yes, I'm well aware about the whole talking to people part of
life!  :-)  That wasn't the point I was making, or trying to anyway.
There are plenty of places to go in AP.  I was mainly talking about
the boardwalk, and the direction it may possibly go in.  If, like
others have pointed out, it turns into a shopping mall of sorts, then
that would be bad.  Style Rocket is fine, but if we see 10 more
popping up, we may have a problem!  Those kinds of places don't
generate the type of foot traffic that should be on the boardwalk!
>      There may be plenty of places to stop into and look around,
but it will not have the same atmosphere that it could.
>      I think what you mentioned about the family and their kids is
normal, I mean, that's done everywhere if you look around.... People
with small kids tend to do that.  But I see you're point that it
would be nice to make AP different, where it would be the one place
you didn't have to do that.