Dear Neighbors,

As you may have heard ReVision Theatre is doing HAIR in the Carousel
House on the board walk in Asbury Park. This it is going to be an
amazing event. We are in need of assistance in several different
departments. It's great way to get involved.

1. I am searching for volunteers with general office help and box
office, running errands.

2.Help with the load in and out of set and lights for the week of
August 11th and after the 31st.

3. We have a few paid positions for the run of the show; follow spot
and running crew, ext.

4. Looking for short term housing for Actors and Directors.

5. Buying tickets - www.revisiotheatre.org - seating limited!

If you or someone you know can help or has available housing please
contact David at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Peace, Love, Freedom, and Happiness!
David