"Oh boy-

Do we really think that a ANOTHER rock and roll museum is needed in Asbury Park?

Wouldn't it be cooler to recreate another great time in Asbury Park instead of
continuing

to live in the past and talk about it over and over again..It seems to be as
bad as making

the stone pony a theme restaurant..

Wouldnt you rather have a theater that was used for cultural events like
burlesque,

theater, spoken word, that would bring a more refined taste...maybe, just
maybe???"

     I was too young to even remember the first rock n roll hall of fame.  I
don't think wanting a new one for the present day is living in the past.... It
seems like it was a neat place.
     I think some old AP should be worked into the beach front.  I like the
direction the new beachfront/boardwalk is going in.  I can see the vision,
although it may be blurry at the moment.  HOWEVER, some old school AP is much
needed in the waterfront.  As Werner has said over and over, AP is fading
away.
     I like the new, but we need to recapture some of the old AP boardwalk
ideas.  Things people will remember.  Things that use to be noted as being an
AP "thing."  I like the oversized "fun" features of the water park becasue it
gives off a certain feeling.  A feeling of boardwalk rides and fun.  Since we
will most likely never see real rides again on the boardwalk, these features of
the water park trick the eye.  They promote that classic board walk feeling
without having to actually have a lot of the rides and amusemnts (something
that many don't want anyway).