"
The railings do look good.  They are a similar mesh style but not

exactly like the 5th Avenue Pavilion ones.  I would think the 5th Ave

Pavilion railings will match the existing ones so they dont have to

change the old one which they left up.  Since some railings are going

in, I would think the rest would be going in on the other pavilions

soon.  It will be interesting to see if railings go up on the bandshell."

     Similar to the 5th, yes.  The 5th ave on es are staying.  They added an
extender piece on the top to bring it them up to code.  However, they did paint
them all orange again!  The drawings called for black, and MM even talked about
black...... I am hoping for the black.
     No, the railings most likely will not be going up on the upstairs
bandshell... The plan calls for the sides to be squared off.  I can't find the
link (again), but i'm sure someone on here has it.  You can see what i'm
talking about.