--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      Similar to the 5th, yes.  The 5th ave on es are staying.  They
added an extender piece on the top to bring it them up to code.
However, they did paint them all orange again!  The drawings called
for black, and MM even talked about black...... I am hoping for the
black.
>      No, the railings most likely will not be going up on the
upstairs bandshell... The plan calls for the sides to be squared
off.  I can't find the link (again), but i'm sure someone on here has
it.  You can see what i'm talking about.

That was just a rendering, an early rendering at that... alot had
changed on that rendering, including windows and design elements.  If
you notice, they finished off the top of the sloped roof with
flashing to match the rest of the pavilion... as well as the color
change at the end of the pavilion.  So I believe the squaring off has
been eliminated... either that, or it was just drawn on the
elevations because the bandshell had yet to be designed.  Its pretty
much unknown as to what exactly theyre going to do with the
bandshell, so if they do put railings up there could be a sign of
things to come. We'll see...