--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Works in Cape May, NJ.

That was what I was thinking of. I now see people riding the 2-4
person bikes all over AP like they do in CM as well. I told my wife
last night that if they tweaked the plan and put some affordable
hotels/motels on the beachfront, this would be a family vacation place
in part. You can see that happening already. Not to emulate PP or SH.
Mini golf and a little water park and the greatest draw of all - a
clean, safe and affordable beach. Places for mom and dad (or mom and
mom, or dad and dad) to eat, drink and shop.

PS, you're getting the hang of that blackberry ain't you.