Jennifer's comment below makes it even worse.

She calls their evangelism "offensive."

Paul Vail reads this board, and he ought to speak up and clarify this
quickly.

SUFA was supposed to be about safty, not condemning anyone's religion.

What's the story, Paul?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Tommy,
> It wasn't a fight against any religion per se.  What I believe Paul
> is referring to is the lack of a real program to treat the
addictions
> and/or psychological problems that are often present in some
homeless
> populations.  The mission described their "treatment" on their
> earlier web page as requiring the men to sleep on the sanctuary
> floor, accept the faith of the mission (which was non-
denominational