AsburyCouple you picked out the non-relevant quotes where they weren't
talking about the objection being to folk's religion.

Let's take a look at the quotes where they did.  I'll ask any objective
onlooker to determine if the topic in each one is a disagreement over
the Mission's interpretation of their religion, their eveangelism or
their religious practice:

Paul said his objection was the mission was larger "goal" was
evangelism:

"The more we looked into it, it was clear this mission's larger aim
was not to help poor struggling men," Vail said. "They were looking
to put people into their evangelical program to convert them to their
brand of Christianity, and all the other men were to be discarded on
the streets of Asbury."

Sandpiper interpreted Paul's statement as an "indictment" of
their "interpretation" of their "religion":

"I took the phrase "their brand of Christianity" as an indictment of
the Mission members' interpretation of a religionÂ…"

Jennifer said their evangelicalism: was "offensive:"

"So if you were a Jew, Buddhist, Catholic, Jainist,
Baptist, Atheist or anything else you had to accept the mission's
religious doctrine in order to stay inside the mission.
To me this is offensive."

Then Sandpiper amended her statement, to not an objection to how they
interpret their religion, rather how they "practice" their
religion:

"Certain interpretations. I probably should have said
`practices.'"

Then Jennifer had this to say about their evangelism:

"That is more like the crusades or the Spanish
inquisition than evangelism. I think forcing your faith on people is
wrong. That is my opinion."

SUFA was NOT about an objection to Chritianity, religion or the
evenangelical requirement most religions carry.

You've convinced me - I want my money back.

Also, since you are so certain Paul's statement wasn't about religion
and neither were the statements of the other members, then you won't
mind me sending his quote and the thread to the mission's lawyer for
inclusion in his Appellate brief.

You won't be concerned about that because you're certian the Judges
won't interpret the above statements are about an objection to religion.