Hi Sandpiper -
That's not a boardwalk.
It's the dune nature walk that will lie in the sand, unless that design
has been changed. I came in late. But my last info was that it would
lie in the sand and of course help to obscure the public from the
townhouse residents.
One change I can see is that the nature walk seems to be east of the
dunes instead of lying between the dunes, as it was previously drawn.
This would be an improvement since the earlier design meant people on
the walk would see only sand for most of it, not the ocean. So this is
an improvement in that respect. Of course it also takes the public even
farther away from the residents.
The item was not on the agenda for the regular meeting, by the way.
I don't even understand how they were able to move an item forward when
it wasn't on the agenda. I've seen so many things postponed to the next
meeting, because they hadn't been put it on the agenda.
Perhaps Jim Keady or Ed Johnson can enlighten us on this?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sandpiper15" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>