I'm asking a very simplistic question.
I live within my means. I don't have any debt. I would never, ever think about
living beyond
my means, nor would I buy a house that I couldn't afford.
That being said, why should any of us agree on this bailout plan?
Finally, as an Obama supporter, I lost a bit of respect for him today, because
he supports the
bailout, and so does McCain.
This makes me very nervous about our countries future.
Is there no alternative to this bailout?
And, is it just me, or is in incredibly absurd that we are allowing certain
members of our
government the luxury of a day off because of a religious holiday?
I'll be working.
Why aren't they?