John did you watch the video of the congressional hearing I posted?

Seems that there is cause to blame the mortgage/lending crisis
advocates for housing for the poor.

I believe we have one of those folks on this board.

Love to hear what she thinks (makes the issue Asbury related, too).

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "The Democrats were denying the problem and the need for
regulation."