--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Once you ever get to see the fine print or hear it - JPM didn't take
$6BILLON of Bear Alt-a mortages (the mortages many people were stuck
into, regardless of incomes etc - a simple late for $10 (ten dollars)
stuck you there) - and the banks got a higher rate (.25-.50) to resell.

So who covers the $6 Billion? Feds.

It's called an eraser. My accounting teacher would take off points on
tests (which were returns) if we erased....

JPM and Citi both got what they wanted - for free. A huge network of
banks - branches in key locations that instantly makes them both
powerhouses. If you go back 2-4 years - the movements in the banks
stocks were based on takeover rumours - the same for Merrill etc.

Regional bank stocks moved based on the nationals desire to grow
nationally. The FDIC raising of coverages was what the banks wanted
years ago. Merrill had a service so that an individual with more then
$100k could deposit monies throughout the country into hundreds of
banks - so that they were all FDIC insured.

Learn to read for what you sign for.

ps...for sale 2001 s500 120,000 miles. Tommy check the blue book and
give me a call.