Here's a perfect example of your fair and balanced BS Fox news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkqosRiyYo

Watch that and then let's here you explain how that's fair and balanced.
Good luck.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is all left winged media excpet for Fox. I spend my life involved with it
> and has always
been that way. Is that why when McCain went to Iraq the media didn't send a
crew but
when Obama went all of them had to broadcast their nightly newscasts fromĀ  Iraq.