i hear ya jack...i ve been staring at the box on my desk for the
past...eek 5 or 6 horas.  but i am happy with what i got done. no tv
for me.

you will like adbusters http://www.adbusters.org/magazine/80

particularly the current issue...i couldn't find a page on the site
that had a big picture, but you'll see it.  a huge male muffin top
belly with the words "Freedom from Want" just above it.   wanting
wanting wanting.  a better body, more sex, more food, distraction,
money, a bigger house...its exhausting.  and it makes our economy go
round and round.