--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't want any woman who makes her 17 yo daughter marry a redneck
> because she was incapable of teaching her daughter to respect her
> sexuality to be president.

YOu can teach your kids right and wrong all day.

Nothing like watching them laying next to the toilet puking
cause "they now their limits..."

or taking the car out when they're 15 for a quick ride cause you
taught them to drive when they were two, but telling them if they
ever did, you'll kill them...

I woke up at 3 am thinking about outsorucing something I want to get
done. Then my daughter sent me a text about the same time.

I thought maybe we should just outsource parenting - it's done now,
but most people don't call it that. You could just have the kids born
in India and watch them grow up over the Internet.

Lots of families (even single parent families) have to do it now.
Drop the kid off somewhere and check in on them via the net...
amazing how we were able to survive as kids. Lsots of kids have
access to it all, I spent hours and hours trying to hack the first
cable boxes to playboy on tv.