> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
> <gabrielleobre@> wrote:

One last thing or two on parenting (since I'm so good at it...)

1. When I was around 17, my girfriend wanted to take a ride down to
the boardwalk... we parked by CH and she told me the news... so I've
been there. She tracked me down not that long ago and showed me
pictures of the 4 kids, dogs and cats. If there was a 5th kid in that
picture, I'd be paying college bills and trying to explain it. Things
happen, regardless of what parents tell you..

2. The other morning, I walk downstairs past my sons room, then back
past his room again. Just turned 15. As I walked past, I see this
cute littel blond pull the covers over her head. Didn't say a word,
let my wife do the talking to him. Some 16 year old girl slept
over...in his room. Find out later his buddy slept over in the other
room with another girl...

At least we were home.