this was such a nice thing to read. i am not a mother so i always
appreciate stuff like this from moms.   please god, give all young and
horny kids birth control. my dad used to say "I could never figure it
out...everyone was supposed to marry a virgin, but EVERYONE wanted to
get laid." lets hope the republicans don't win just so that Levi and
Bristol have a better chance at freedom. there is probably a contract
somewhere...