What could be worse; Nixon or Bush 2!  You're ignorant and I shouldn't
have responded, but what the H**l!  TROLL!

-- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Neither have the experience to be President of the United States.
The difference is Obama hate the US and Palin doesn't. That black
assed pansy wouldn't even vist wounded troop whe he was in Iraq. He
will demand a lot of respect from the military if he is elected.
Probably worse than Clinton.