OK, I agree, the national politics stuff has to stop.

I thought it would be OK from now to Novemeber, because I thought
there would be some thoughtful commentary (and we got some from
folks like Gabbi and Fancypaantz and Jack and Dennis and I'm
probably leaving out a few).

But Mike and John just want to make sweeping gereralizations about
large groups of people, which is less than High School level.

That I don't think the Group should have to go through.

I'm not going to some new place to discuss national politics.  I
like the folks here and wanted to share with them.

I don't have a need to talk to just anyone (just looking to talk to
friends).

But I won't do anymore national politics here.

Fun while it lasted.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> All you can do is name call. Answer the question you can't because
Obama is a piece of crap. An unqualified piece of crap that needs a
bitch slap for not visiting wounded troops in Iraq. I am sure his
heffer wife beats him down.