I can't be less informed you. I assume you are either a high school kid or 20
year old dropout. Your idea of a discussion is to tell a person to "eat me".
YOu are Democratic material. I would like to respond to your vailed threat but
I know how people play on this list not being baited. You could certainly try
to bitch slap me but I will defend myself and I am good at it.

This is what I mean about this thread nothing will be said to you about your
references to homosexuals and calling a woman a "cunt" because you are a little
rodent.  I see you attack women alot on this list too.

Listen little lady, money talks and bullshit walks. I will enjoy you dumpster
diving for lunch in a couple of years.

We will see who is marginalized you are so friggne naive that you think this
will make any difference to anything. You are one of the losers that may get
their welfare chacks or food stamp money increased. Where is your saviour
Corzine? McCain will win in NJ because people from NJ, even Dems, know he
screwed them over.

You will be what you always were a loser with the hope that you can get some
free government assistance. You will see what is ahead apparently you missed
the Jimmy Carter era.

To be honest I didn't know they had trailer parks in AP.