I did not say they did not exist. I am saying that PALIN is faking
it, or playing it up to try to appeal to them. Implicit in that
statement is an acknowledgement that they exist. Biden did a bit of
that too with the Home Depot story, but Palin does that nonsense
constantly, and I find it very annoying. Plus, I think she is a dolt
when it comes to any issues of substance, but that is beside this
point.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <fancypaaantz@>
> wrote:
> >
> > It is calculated, fake folks-y-ness. Like when she says stuff
> > like "If you ask the parents at the soccer game" and "I'm Joe 6-
> >pack"
> > she thinks that by saying "You betcha" middle and small town
America