Making up things, so you can tell yourself you're right again? No one
says "small town folk" (we're all going to start calling them
"people" again, once you Bushies and your fake populism are wiped
out) don't exist. They just don't believe Scarah "tanning bed in her
house" Palin is one.

http://tinyurl.com/4wzu8t