Don't put words in my mouth, you ass. Don't tell me what I'd hate or
not hate.

I've never said "Shut Up and Sing" about a single performer ever. I
could care what any of those Right Wing performers think or say,
mostly because they have too little talent to interest me. That
information and expression silencing phrase is exclusively the domain
of the Nazi-Right. You ignorant ass. Your problem is Springsteen is
an American cultural icon, not just a Mega-star but a poet and an
actual artist and he thinks your politics are destroying the country.
And y'know what, ass? He's right.

You don't like what Springsteen may "assault" you with at a concert?
Do go, you ass. Someone else would be happy to take your seat, ass.