with all the "ass" in this post i couldn't help think of Anthony De
Mello. He was a Jesuit priest who wrote a book called "Awareness: The
Perils and Opportunities of Reality". Its basically about getting over
ourselves and one of the greatest lines is "I'm an ass your an ass".
and well, its pretty true we are all asses on some level.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John