--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't put words in my mouth, you ass. Don't tell me what I'd hate
or
> not hate.
>
> I've never said "Shut Up and Sing" about a single performer ever.
> could care what any of those Right Wing performers think or say,
> mostly because they have too little talent to interest me. That
> information and expression silencing phrase is exclusively the
domain
> of the Nazi-Right. You ignorant ass. Your problem is Springsteen
is
> an American cultural icon, not just a Mega-star but a poet and an
> actual artist and he thinks your politics are destroying the
country.
> And y'know what, ass? He's right.
>
> You don't like what Springsteen may "assault" you with at a
concert?
> Do go, you ass. Someone else would be happy to take your seat, ass.

These are the kind of words that prove your ignorance in that anyone
who doesn't agree with your views is the problem.  Nazi-right?
Anyone who isn't a liberal democrat who supports Barack Obama is a
nazi, I guess.  Well I see where you're coming from.  Its okay for
you to call me part of the nazi-right, even though I'm a moderate and
not a conservative (but you assume otherwise because I'm not voting
for your savior).  But if I were to call you a communist, you'd
probably be offended and claim you were just a liberal.  Typical
double standard stereotyping.  I wouldn't do that... I would just
call you ignorant for assuming anyone who doesn't agree with
Springsteen's politics is a neo-conservative right winged nazi.

I'm not a nazi... I'm not a right wing conservative.  You're putting
words in my mouth and stereotyping me because I said I dont want to
hear a political rant at a concert.  If I were a Ted Nugent fan, or a
ZZ Top fan, and they ranted conservative politics at a concert of
theirs which I went to, I would want them to shut the hell up and
sing too... but I'm not a fan of their music enough where I would go
to see them in concert anyway.  In fact, all of the concerts I go to
are usually with Democratic supporting artists.  Springsteen rants at
his show.  Billy Joel and Bon Jovi are also two huge Democrats, but
they keep their mouth shut, and theres not a few parts of their show
where half of the audience is just sighing wishing they would cut the
crap and do what the audience paid them over $100 to do... and thats
perform their music.

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech... if a performer or artist
thinks he or she can save the world with his political views, and
wants to look like an idiot doing it, then by all means let that
person do whatever he or she wants. But in my book, they just look
ignorant.  Bruce Springsteen, Ted Nugent, or whoever wants to look
like a moron in alot of their fans eyes can do whatever they want...
but its dumb to assume that because someone is a fan of their music
means they have to listen to their politics.