Came to read up on AP...what do I find...the group has imploded.

 I thought the moderator issued a warning about flooding the place
with political and non-AP rants...he even dropped me a note after my
last WTF to explain it wasn't normal (thanks).

 50 mesages in row under (Re: Interesting AP Press Letter) started by
justifiedright. In reading the prior episodes like this is seems he
has a disposition toward being a chat group troll.

 Whenever discussions get back to AP there's politcal or religious
bait thrown out there that stirs up the whole mess again and again.
This is becoming an unpleasant argument group.

 Why not take this crap to the asburypolitics or allthingsasbury
groups??? Ignore the trolls !!!!!!