--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> doesn't your post sorta prove that you aren't ignoring the trolls
>
> I learned this great trick when i was nannying for three monsters.
> Distraction. The mom taught me. Start a more interesting AP related
> post when the kids go at it. Pointing it all out does nothing. Telling
> me to shut up doesn't work. Freedom to express is more important than
> anyone of us being free from annoying posts. Besides the skirmishes
> are funny sometimes. We all have to tolerate something. Whether it be
> politics, the non ap slippage etc...I have to tolerate the niggling
> about scaffolding, unfinished BW work etc.

I've never contributed to hostilities, I ignore the bait.

> and Newbee...i dont think i have seen you contribute other than WTF. i
> could be wrong. what do YOU want to talk about?

Yes you are wrong... if you search the group archives you would see
that i visited AP several months ago after being subjected to all the
positive hype about how its been rebuilt,restored,remade, blah,blah,blah.

What a huge disapointment.. i posted my thoughts about how could so
little have been done in 6 or 7 years...i wrote about the horrible
treatment of the bandshell building and how cheap the container
buildings and monotonous stucco looked.

There is something seriously wrong down there and the locals seem to
be blind to it...the popular chants being 'its better than it was' and
'so much has improved in the last year' or 'give it time'.

I think you all need to get out and go someplace where real
redevelopment happens, it doesn't take years, glorify shipping
containers, stucco over historic buildings or drive the town into
financial ruin.

Last i heard the entire beachfront was supposed to be done by Memorial
day, it wasn't, then i heard Labor Day... it it all done ???