The women of the view, Bruce Springsteen, Sarah Palin, me, you and
everyone can and should be able to speak of their viewpoints.  Why?

Constitution of the United States of America
Bill of Rights
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

BTW, Bono is a whole different category.  He is a famous rock star, but
he is also a man who has an international campaign he is trying to move
forward.  He is a citizen of the Republic of Ireland.  He cannot vote
in the USA.  He doesn't publicly support or endorse a candidate.  He is
a born again Christian who feels he must use his fame to help give a
voice to people who cannot make themselves heard.  He requests to meet
with leaders of varying ideologies in order to get support for campaign
to end poverty and the ONE campaign to end AIDS and global poverty.
Bono has met with Obama all the way back in January 2007.  At that time
he said he hoped to meet with all the US presidential candidates.
According to CNN, Bono requested to meet with McCain AND Palin in NY.
He asked for the meeting to be closed to the press.  Palin wanted to
meet him, but the meeting was cancelled due to scheduling.

"I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible
for you to continue to write."  often translated as "I disapprove of
what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" ~
Voltaire